Feb 13, 2013

Seriously! What a Great Blog Award


      Well, I can sure say that I did not expect to get one of these things again so soon. But, hey, I'll take it. It's a shiny, purple award with fancy doodles I can stare at. For the record, I'm fond of purple.

So, without further ado, the rules:


  1. Nominate ten people. (probably not going to happen because, quite frankly, I have stuff to do and can't think of ten people)
  2. Answer le amazing questions.
  3. Thank the blogger who gave thee the award. (Thank you ever so much, Amanda, dearie)
  4. Notify le poor and agonized bloggers that thee nominated of their social success in receiving this prestigious award.
Sounds simple enough. Onto the questions.

1. The job you want to have?

Well, as should be fairly obvious, I wish to write. And be published. And have a fair amount of success, but the first two should be just adequate. Though, other than writing, I'm looking into going into the publishing business and/or marketing. However, it is a side plan to buy houses and rent them. Muahahaha.

2. Favorite singer/band?

You do realize that this is impossible for me to answer, right? My tastes are quite eclectic. However, I've listened to a lot of K-Pop lately. Don't read me wrong: There's more to it than Gangnam Style. Some of my favorites include Mr. Simple by Super Junior, I'm a Loner by CNBlue, and Goodbye, Hello by Girls' Generation.

3. Favorite chocolate or sweet?

Hey, I've got no qualms here. It's CHOCOLATE. AND SUGAR. I'LL TAKE WHATEVER YOU'VE GOT. *coughs* I really like Butterfingers, though.

4. Three words to describe you?

What? Only three? Weird, scary (HA. You only think you're scary, Kelsey), insane. There.

And with that fair ending, let's see who I can come up with to pass this off on. . .

Gah. I don't have time to come up with people. I've got to get ready to go somewhere in a bit and I'm behind and probably shouldn't be blogging. But, hey, I'm a procrastinator. I'm just doing what I do. 

Anyone who wants this? It's up for grabs. Have fun and feel free to post the link to your post in the comments!


2 comments:

  1. me loves to answer questions >3< Muahahahaha Me taking it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, what HAVE you been reading, Kelsey? "Le" and "dearie"?!?!

    *Coughs* Nice answers, though. (*makes note of purple and house renting*)

    ReplyDelete