Jan 25, 2013

Nominated?



      Uh. . .I've been nominated for an award. O_O Never done this before, so this should be interesting, but I guess y'all deserve to know a bit more about me. I stink at writing bios for myself, so here's nothing.

      The rules consist of me listing 11 facts about myself, answering 11 questions my nominator assigned me (who, by the way, is Leah K. from Appasionata. Thanks, girlie), link to said blog, and nominate 11 other bloggers with 200 or less followers and give them 11 questions.

      Like I said, this should be interesting.

      But without further ado. . .

1. One of my favorite numbers happens to be 11. Which makes this award perfect.
2. I'm obsessed with the MBTI.
3. I decided that my red/pink plaid jacket is evil the other day.
4. I have a tendency to tell people that I have an elf in my head. Sadly, only my writer friends and three year olds believe me. The four and five year olds told me I was lying. It was so sad.
5. I must always have a purple toothbrush. If it is another color? Humanity has apparently ended.
6. I help lead a zombie army (that likes to vacation by a certain pineapple under the sea) to fight against the evil squirrels and Peep marshmallow things. No? Not buying it?
7. I want a cat someday. A black and white one.
8. I'm convinced a cat named Simon wanted to kill me when I was a baby. Strangely, he was black and white.
9. I grow my nails long, but forget to shape them, and am always hurting someone with the jagged edges.
10. I have run in revolving doors. At a hospital. Right in front of a front desk. Surprisingly, they did not reprimand me.
11. I am cursed with seeing 11:11 on the clock all the time. Or 1:11. Or I'll strangely see long strings of one. So I decided  I was cursed. Muahaha.

And the questions Leah gave me:


1. Would you rather be respected, or loved?

Mmm. That's difficult. I love to be loved and I fear that in my heart that's what I'd want, but let's go with respect, because I believe that one to be the better option.

2. What is a favorite quote of yours?

I've heard different variations of it, so I'm not sure who it's by, but: "I am not who I once was." I love that. Because I'm not who I was before, and I'll never be her again.

3. List 3 of your favorite songs at the moment?

O_O Three? Oh dear, that's difficult. I have way too many favorites. Uh, The Show by Lenka, Shake It Out by Florence and The Machine, and Animal by Miike Snow. Sorry if my choices are weird. I listen to nearly everything. So, just picked three random things.

4. Cows or peacocks?

Oooh, hard one. I've always fancied peacocks, though. I love birds and those feathers are just gorgeous.

5. Describe your style/taste in art, design, fashion?

Honestly, this changes. Art? Well, I like to draw anime-influenced styles of art. Design? I don't know. Whatever works to me at the time. Fashion? This changes. Sometimes in nothing more than grabbing the first shirt I see. However, I like wearing unbuttoned button up tops over tank tops. 

6. What place would you travel to if you could?

Oh this is rough. I would prefer a nice long trip in which I could make multiple stops. Because I want to go to Australia, Japan, Texas, Illinois, Georgia, and several stops throughout my home state.

7. Coffee or tea?

Honestly, I like both. I drink tea most of the time since it's what I have, but I'll also jump on an offer for coffee. Not sure which I like best.

8. Introvert or extrovert?

Extrovert, most definitely. Though I am a lot more introverted than I used to be. However, I live in a family with five introverts. It's bound to rub off.

9. What do you hope to do with your life?

To not ruin it. *starts laughing* Okay, I want to publish a book. That's my main goal. 

10. What's your favorite entree?

Entree? Oh, no idea. I don't have a favorite meal, really.

11. If you could be granted 1 wish, what would it be?

*coughs* For a wish machine. . . 


      And I have to make some questions for those lucky people I tag.

1. Do you have an accent?
2. Fiction or non-fiction?
3. Favorite number?
4. Favorite kind of coin?
5. Favorite color pen?
6. If you could get any book for free right now, what would it be?
7. If you could meet one famous person, who would it be?
8. If you could be invincible for 24 hours, what would you do?
9. If you could throw anything at your bedroom wall, what would it be?
10. What's the most interesting disease/disorder/syndrome/etc. to you?
11. You can own any animal of your choice. What animal is it?

      And those I tag are:


Yes, sorry, people. I don't know 11. 2 will work. 2 is another beautiful little number. . . 

Oh, the other rule was that I had to let them know that. Okay, off to do that. . . 

5 comments:

  1. Hey Kelsey. Change the "Molly and Amanda" to Molly. Because it's my blog, she just writes for it occasionally. Do you have Amanda's blog address? If not, it's http://alifeonmission.wordpress.com/ :) Thanks for understanding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, what she said. I just write her a couple posts. :P

      Delete
  2. Oh and do I have to nominate people too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool answers! Here's mine: http://alifeonmission.wordpress.com/2013/01/25/liebster-blog-award/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess what.

    You've been nominated for another award. *Grins*

    http://alifeonmission.wordpress.com/2013/02/11/seriously/

    ReplyDelete